Friday 25 December 2015

Merry Christmas

For me: it's Christmas Eve.

For you: It's Christmas Day.

Merry Christmas.  I hope your day is wonderful, happy, joyous and content.

I'm not sure what were doing for Christmas.  As I mentioned before, we already had Christmas super at a restaurant on the 23rd.  Tomorrow.  Well I don't want it to be just any other day.  And yet, my father wants to clean.

I have no idea.

But anyways Merry Christmas.  Remember Jesus is the Reason for the Season, and he loves you.  Many people (those who call themselves christians included), think that Jesus was hateful and God is judgemental.  That's not true.  Jesus loves you.

Those who say that God abhors gays, picket abortion clinics, tell transgenders that gender can't be changed, and generally use the bible to bring down judgement and hatred on whole groups of people are wrong.

Those people forget one simple little message: love your neighbours as yourself.  The entire bible is about love.  And that kind of crap isn't love.

Please just ask God to show himself and the truth to you.  He's a good teacher, and he will do it.

Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment