Wednesday 30 December 2015

I don't have bedbugs but I still can't sleep.

Tonight, I found a bug.  A big black, hairy bug, the size of an iPad....

No just kidding.  It was small, roundish and brownish black.  And I immediately thought "Bed Bug".

I spent the last hour learning about bedbugs, and concluded that it wasn't a bed bug because I only found one, despite looking for more, it doesn't look like the pictures of bedbugs I saw (no strips), and I found it in the middle of my bedspread on my made bed, and bedbugs like to hide, not sit out in the open.

But still....

I feel so creepy crawly.  I'm just so creeped out, wondering what it was.

I think it was just a one off bug, and no others.  My mother thinks it came from the dog, who likes to go out and roll in the leaves and grass outside.

  I hope so.  I really do, and if I had found it anywhere else, like the kitchen floor I might not be so creeped out.

  I feel like I need a bath, but it seems ridiculous to have a bath after midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment