Saturday 28 November 2015

First Post - second round

This is my very first post on my new blog.  As of now, I can't even remember my blogs name.  Strange huh.

Oh ya, it's Ink Spot 7.  It's been a long night, and Ink Spot 7 wasn't my first choice.  It wasn't even my 21st choice.  Oh well.  That's what it is, and that's what it wills stay.

I've been trying to create a blog for hours.  I watched youtube videos on the different blog platforms, watched videos that weren't anything about blogs (they kinda just popped up in the youtube suggestion list and looked interesting), started a blog on another blog platform and deleted it, and well after hours here I am.  And my blog is working.

Well I don't even know what it will look like on the first post.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment